5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Really great forum here!

Reaction score
A ton of great information in here. I'm replacing my Silverado. I originally wanted to order a Limited, but I wasn't crazy about all the chrome on it when I saw it in person. I really liked the Rebel looks, but I know that 98% of it's use will be on road so much of it's capability would be unused. Torn up all to hell crappy PA roads, but still mostly paved roads. I saw a couple of threads last night about blacking out a Limited. Looked great and was something I hadn't really thought of. (y)

LaRamie

Reaction score
Look into a Laramie sport appearance truck if you dont like the chrome, a lot of bang for your buck in that trim, of course I'm biased though too! As long as rear heated and cooled seats aren't a must I think you'll like it

Hammer1

Reaction score
My limited came with the painted bumper option. Looks fantastic. I'm a harley guy so I still like chrome but the painted bumpers look super clean.

RenoRam

Reaction score
Look into a Laramie sport appearance truck if you dont like the chrome, a lot of bang for your buck in that trim, of course I'm biased though too! As long as rear heated and cooled seats aren't a must I think you'll like it
^^^^
What he said(y)

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online