5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Readylift UCA

SeanGTS

Reaction score
Purchased a motofab 2.5 leveling kit and looking to add the readylift UCA. Has anyone successfully ordered the UCA by themselves?

Also would a motofab 2" be enough to clear 35s on a Laramie 4x4 regualr suspension no ORP?

JLUR_

Reaction score
Purchased! Thank you so much! I called Readylift they stated they didn't sell them separately. Amazon prime the kit to show up tomorrow, going to be a great weekend.
Will you update this thread when you install those? The one's your ordered are the 4th gen UCA's and I'm hopeful that they will fit so that I don't have to order RL's overpriced CNC'd aluminum spacers just to get the UCA's.

SeanGTS

Reaction score
Will you update this thread when you install those? The one's your ordered are the 4th gen UCA's and I'm hopeful that they will fit so that I don't have to order RL's overpriced CNC'd aluminum spacers just to get the UCA's.

I believe my search shows they're the same over the years in non air suspension trucks. I will let you know how it goes.

SeanGTS

Reaction score
Just got off the phone with Readylift, same UCA for 2019 as 2018.

Users who are viewing this thread