5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Readylift UCA

armymp1130

Reaction score
So i just ordered readylift uca for my 2020 ram 1500 with 2” leveling non orp i am wondering how good these arms are and if anyone can post there angles with them

Bustedgrills

Reaction score
I have them...very happy so far...ill try to take pics tomorrow...I just got a set of bilstein 6112s...planning to install them tues on the 5th clip setting along with keeping the readylift tophat spacer...also installing the icon 1.5" rear lift springs and 295/55r22 toyo at3s

armymp1130

Reaction score
I have them...very happy so far...ill try to take pics tomorrow...I just got a set of bilstein 6112s...planning to install them tues on the 5th clip setting along with keeping the readylift tophat spacer...also installing the icon 1.5" rear lift springs and 295/55r22 toyo at3s
did you notice a handling difference from stock to those?

Nels

Reaction score
I bought my 19 Laramie in October ignorant about lofts and leveling kits. Been reading this forum since my purchase and have learned a ton! When I bought the truck I asked the dealer to install a 2 inch leveling kit. Didnt really know what components that meant. They installed a Readylift - I think the tophat that you mentioned? After reading a lot on this forum I've been wishing I had gone the Bilstein adjustable shock route instead. It sounds you're planning both?

Bustedgrills

Reaction score
I bought my 19 Laramie in October ignorant about lofts and leveling kits. Been reading this forum since my purchase and have learned a ton! When I bought the truck I asked the dealer to install a 2 inch leveling kit. Didnt really know what components that meant. They installed a Readylift - I think the tophat that you mentioned? After reading a lot on this forum I've been wishing I had gone the Bilstein adjustable shock route instead. It sounds you're planning both?
yes...after much research I've pieced together my own 3.5 inch "Frankenstein lift kit" to hopefully have an atleast as good ride quality as stock...im off Tuesday and weather is supposed to be nice so planning on doing the install and mount the tires...cant wait 😊

Bustedgrills

Reaction score
tires were supposed to be in yesterday...ill post up as soon as they are mounted...truck rides better than stock after the suspension upgrades...hoping tires will be in tomorrow

Attachments

• IMG_20210324_225825_824.jpg
    IMG_20210324_225825_824.jpg
    225.2 KB · Views: 123

jrb4935

Reaction score
So i just ordered readylift uca for my 2020 ram 1500 with 2” leveling non orp i am wondering how good these arms are and if anyone can post there angles with them
I’ve been considering a 3” Motofab puck up front with these UCA’s and a 1.5” Motofab puck in the rear. I’d be curious to see what the angles are with a 2” puck vs a 3” puck with these UCA’s

Ccm12

Reaction score
How thick is the top hat spacer? Do you have non-ORP springs?

Bustedgrills

Reaction score

How thick is the top hat spacer? Do you have non-ORP springs?
I do have non orp springs, but the bilstein 6112s come with new springs...I didn't measure the tophat spacer but I don't think its actually 2" thick, and it mentioned something about that in the instructions...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210325-210204_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20210325-210204_eBay.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 41

Ccm12

Reaction score
I do have non orp springs, but the bilstein 6112s come with new springs...I didn't measure the tophat spacer but I don't think its actually 2" thick, and it mentioned something about that in the instructions...
Cool. And you got 3.5 outta it? I have the RC UCA so maybe I can just order the RL top hat and the 6112. How has the ride been so far??

Bustedgrills

Reaction score
Cool. And you got 3.5 outta it? I have the RC UCA so maybe I can just order the RL top hat and the 6112. How has the ride been so far??
I got about 3.25" on the front...and 1.5 on the back with the icon rear lift springs...I have the 6112s on the 5th clip position and there are 8 clip positions so theoretically I could get more lift...truck rides awesome as is...still waiting for my tires to come in...hopefully today so I can get them mounted

jrb4935

Reaction score
All of the Readylift UCA's I can find say they fit a 2006-2018 but don't fit 2019+ according to the website. Are these the same ones you have and they ended up fitting anyways?

Bustedgrills

Reaction score
All of the Readylift UCA's I can find say they fit a 2006-2018 but don't fit 2019+ according to the website. Are these the same ones you have and they ended up fitting anyways?

kilogRAM

Reaction score
I plan on putting bilstein 6112 top setting on shortly. I already had the ready lift 2" level kit with uca from a friend for a few hundred. Is the angle right on the RL uca for the top clip on the bilstein?

Users who are viewing this thread