5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Readylift 3.5 SST Amazon Sale $631

doolin64

Reaction score
Good deal Morenar! Doesn't make sense why Readylift is blowing these out.

I've got one for sale brand new in the classifieds. If anyone else is interested let me know. As ong as you're not in some far away land I should be able to match this price shipped.

Morenar

Reaction score
I spoke with Amazon as I was suspicious about this. They told me that they were the seller "Amazon" and these were new in box. I also posted a question on item and other reviewers responded that it was new when they received. I have seen this happen before. Amazon posts items at a much lower price which takes business away from other Amazon sellers.

Morenar

Reaction score
Is anyone familiar with this setup? Maintain factory ride?
There are a lot of threads on this forum about that if you search. Some folks install it as is and say ride is a bit firmer others say it's just horrible. Most people will leave the preload spacer out of the kit and use the bilstein 5100 adjustable instead to get the remaining lift. That ride is supposed to be much better. It also depends on the tires you go with.

Users who are viewing this thread