5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ready lift leveling kit install price

Brady69

Reaction score
I have a 19 limited and I was quoted 1k to install the leveling kit, 4 tires and an alignment. Is that a decent price I feel as if it’s a little high. I didn’t know if the air suspension had something to do with the price. Let me know what y’all think

jl13

Ram Guru
Reaction score
for comparison, non air suspension, 1 year ago was quoted $250-350 just for the kit and alignment - I would say it would have run me under $600 total for what you are doing
I ended up doing the install on the leveling kit myself and only paid for the alignment
From what understand it is more difficult with the air suspension so maybe and also inflation?

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I have a 19 limited and I was quoted 1k to install the leveling kit, 4 tires and an alignment. Is that a decent price I feel as if it’s a little high. I didn’t know if the air suspension had something to do with the price. Let me know what y’all think

Does that include the cost of the ReadyLift kit? That's pretty close to the quote I got from a local 4WD shop, including the price of the kit and the alignment. That price seemed a little high to me, so I had my dealer install my lift kit and wheels/tires (Discount Tire mounted them) for $387 + $370 for the lift kit.

TyH2009

Reaction score
The shop I used for install of my Readylift level, tire install, balance, alignment, and install bigger exhaust tips was $650 IIRC.

Brady69

Reaction score
Does that include the cost of the ReadyLift kit? That's pretty close to the quote I got from a local 4WD shop, including the price of the kit and the alignment. That price seemed a little high to me, so I had my dealer install my lift kit and wheels/tires (Discount Tire mounted them) for $387 + $370 for the lift kit.
No the 1k was for labor only to install everything plus alignment. I got another quote from a local shop for 629. I’m just gonna roll with them

Brady69

Reaction score
The shop I used for install of my Readylift level, tire install, balance, alignment, and install bigger exhaust tips was $650 IIRC.
Sounds like you got a good deal, I just got another shop going to install it for 629. How does it ride? I’m keeping the factory 22s and putting on the Mickey Baja boss ATs 285/55/22. Also gonna install the links within the next month or so but gonna do that myself

TyH2009

Reaction score
Sounds like you got a good deal, I just got another shop going to install it for 629. How does it ride? I’m keeping the factory 22s and putting on the Mickey Baja boss ATs 285/55/22. Also gonna install the links within the next month or so but gonna do that myself
The shop I used I’ve know the owner for years and he’s done work on a few previous vehicles, so I don’t know if I got a bit of a deal or what, either way I was happy.

It rides firmer than factory, but it’s not bad. I still kind of want to get 285/55/22’s to get more sidewall. Been deciding if I want to get the Recon Grapplers again or try a Toyo AT3 or the Baja Boss. I saw the Baja Boss are taller and slightly heavier than the Recons and AT3‘s so not sure if I want to go that route or not. They look awesome though.

Brady69

Reaction score
The shop I used I’ve know the owner for years and he’s done work on a few previous vehicles, so I don’t know if I got a bit of a deal or what, either way I was happy.

It rides firmer than factory, but it’s not bad. I still kind of want to get 285/55/22’s to get more sidewall. Been deciding if I want to get the Recon Grapplers again or try a Toyo AT3 or the Baja Boss. I saw the Baja Boss are taller and slightly heavier than the Recons and AT3‘s so not sure if I want to go that route or not. They look awesome though.
Once I get them on the truck and put some miles on them I will let you know how they ride, but just from the looks of them I’d take them over any other AT tire out there just because of the aggressive look it has. I’m getting everything installed on Monday

Users who are viewing this thread