5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ready for the SRT TRX?!?

mikeru82

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Interesting, but I'd be more than happy with just a 392 option in the 1500 upper trim level(s).
I get the appeal of a big engine. I just don't think it's what I want in a daily driver. I also don't need all the off-road capability of the TRX. I'd be happy with something like a TRX appearance package. No TRX badging needed...just the wide fenders and cooler hood and grille. I just like how it looks, and would pay extra for it if they'd offer that on other 1500 models.

sdramsey24

Reaction score
Oh yeah! I was always a fan of the 454SS.

This concept is bad ***! I don't think I'd ever pay that sort of money for a hobbyist vehicle, I'm much more likely to spend the same on a custom hot rod. But, I think there's a market for this thing. I'd love to see it happen!

Drewster

Reaction score
Interesting, but I'd be more than happy with just a 392 option in the 1500 upper trim level(s).
I'm pretty happy with the efficiency of my 5.7, but that would be *very* tempting...

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Wow - that rendering is BA! I would sign up for a T-Rex that would fit through my garage door!

Tomcat68

Reaction score
Has anyone shoehorned a 392 in a gen 5 yet?

Sent from my Lenovo TB-X606F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread