5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RE: Trim Package

RichardNY70

Reaction score
What ever happened to the "Outdoorsman" trim package? last I saw, it had a decal that looked like a compass!!! Will it be resurrected for 2019 or 2020?
Time was, it was available across the board. And now, it's gone. Too bad. It would be a good companion to the 4X4 Off Road Package. And when is FCA
gonna add an electric rear locker to 2500's ???? You would think it'd be part of the off road package. But nope, it's a no show also. Come on FCA, this
should get done.

SoCal Truck

Reaction score
What ever happened to the "Outdoorsman" trim package? last I saw, it had a decal that looked like a compass!!! Will it be resurrected for 2019 or 2020?
Time was, it was available across the board. And now, it's gone. Too bad. It would be a good companion to the 4X4 Off Road Package. And when is FCA
gonna add an electric rear locker to 2500's ???? You would think it'd be part of the off road package. But nope, it's a no show also. Come on FCA, this
should get done.
What was the Trim Package?

RichardNY70

Reaction score
Outdoorsman. It seemed to vanish a few years ago. They never replaced it.

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
It was available in Canada until 2018 when they discontinued the SLT. It was a package on the SLT. I have a 2014 Outdoorsman that I will be trading in on a new Rebel once they start to build them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/