5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RCA Cable length

Jopipe17

Reaction score
Hi everyone I'm putting a system in my 2020 ram 1500 bighorn. I will be putting my wavetechDQ under my driver seat next to my Anc module. Anyone know about how long my rcas will need to be going from under my driver seat to my mono amp that will be behind my back seat on passenger side? Was either thinking 9ft or 12ft rcas but wasn't sure. Also do you guys run your rcas separate from your power wires for you amp? Was getting either the skyhigh premium rcas or Sundown Saz rcas. Thanks everyone👊

kapinallinen2

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Hi everyone I'm putting a system in my 2020 ram 1500 bighorn. I will be putting my wavetechDQ under my driver seat next to my Anc module. Anyone know about how long my rcas will need to be going from under my driver seat to my mono amp that will be behind my back seat on passenger side? Was either thinking 9ft or 12ft rcas but wasn't sure. Also do you guys run your rcas separate from your power wires for you amp? Was getting either the skyhigh premium rcas or Sundown Saz rcas. Thanks everyone👊
Depending on your exact routing plans, 12 foot to be safe.
Most definitely try avoiding running parallel power and signal.

Jopipe17

Reaction score
Depending on your exact routing plans, 12 foot to be safe.
Most definitely try avoiding running parallel power and signal.
Cool, yeah my power wire is gonna be ran down my driver side so guess I'll run the rcas from under the driver seat towards passenger side then back to my amp behind the back seat. What line out converter did you use? I was gonna get the wavetechDQ looks pretty legit.

kapinallinen2

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Cool, yeah my power wire is gonna be ran down my driver side so guess I'll run the rcas from under the driver seat towards passenger side then back to my amp behind the back seat. What line out converter did you use? I was gonna get the wavetechDQ looks pretty legit.
Cant help with specific audio gear advise.
I have done hundreds of mobile, marine and land base installations but it has all been RF.

Users who are viewing this thread