5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RC level kit noise

jmpow79`

Reaction score
Anyone had issues with the RC 2 inch level? I've got a roaring noise that I can't pin down and it doesn't sound like tires.

ksn240

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Anyone had issues with the RC 2 inch level? I've got a roaring noise that I can't pin down and it doesn't sound like tires.
Not sure what that could be. It is just a preload spacer right? There us nothing that could roar. New tires? Only at turning? Shouldn't be anything from the leveling kit. Only thing I have heard related to that would be a "thud" sound from the bolt on the strut assembly not being tightened properly.

jmpow79`

Reaction score
Not sure what that could be. It is just a preload spacer right? There us nothing that could roar. New tires? Only at turning? Shouldn't be anything from the leveling kit. Only thing I have heard related to that would be a "thud" sound from the bolt on the strut assembly not being tightened properly.
Both of the trucks on the lot did it.

Boostfeen

Reaction score
Installed friday, my truck now feels like a 1990 honda civic with finished struts. Every little bump just drives me nuts. Gonna remove the kit and ship it to rought country with a “heres your garbage back” note

Jneally

Reaction score
Installed friday, my truck now feels like a 1990 honda civic with finished struts. Every little bump just drives me nuts. Gonna remove the kit and ship it to rought country with a “heres your garbage back” note
Same here

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online