5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RC 3.5 lift

19RamBC

Reaction score
Have the Rough Country 3.5 lift on my ram for the last year but wouldn't mind enhancing the ride a bit, think im gonna swap front struts to 5100s and remove the top preload spacer but keep the strut spacer to keep the 3.5lift. Anybody know what setting to set the 5100s to when i do this?

BiGJZ74

Reaction score
Have the Rough Country 3.5 lift on my ram for the last year but wouldn't mind enhancing the ride a bit, think im gonna swap front struts to 5100s and remove the top preload spacer but keep the strut spacer to keep the 3.5lift. Anybody know what setting to set the 5100s to when i do this?
There are members on here that have done #5 with the RL 3.5 sst kit

Nickv1214

Reaction score
So you can remove the preload spacer and still keep the 3.5 “ lift adding these 5100s ? I’m curious I’d like to do the same for a little bit of a better ride .

Nickv1214

Reaction score
Yes the 5100 still preloads the spring but it does it from the bottom
Good to know appreciate the help.... I’ll definitely be doing that up front should help it ride even better then the factory shocks

Users who are viewing this thread