5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rapid flash brake lights.

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
Good ole taxachussetts...
You all can have it. Used to hate having to drive up there to see family for the Christmas.
Connecticut had the most "welcoming troops" just past the state line. :cautious:
I never asked to be born in this sorry excuse for a state. Only thing worse is probably California where I would be behind bars for all the "illegal modifications" I make to my cars\trucks.

I once got pulled over for "aftermarket lights" and was given a ticket and appealed it and the magistrate threw it out. The cop was very angry and kept saying "but the law states...."
I know I was never going to get lucky like that again so I try to play it semi-safe when it comes to all the stupid laws. Still no front license plate though, I just keep saying "there were no holes when I got my truck" and "the replacement plate is on order an i'm still waiting".
A few zip ties once a year for inspection and good to go.

Rhode Island state police are brutal, even worse then MA if you can believe that.

kapinallinen2

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I never asked to be born in this sorry excuse for a state. Only thing worse is probably California where I would be behind bars for all the "illegal modifications" I make to my cars\trucks.

I once got pulled over for "aftermarket lights" and was given a ticket and appealed it and the magistrate threw it out. The cop was very angry and kept saying "but the law states...."
I know I was never going to get lucky like that again so I try to play it semi-safe when it comes to all the stupid laws. Still no front license plate though, I just keep saying "there were no holes when I got my truck" and "the replacement plate is on order an i'm still waiting".
A few zip ties once a year for inspection and good to go.

Rhode Island state police are brutal, even worse then MA if you can believe that.
RI. I believe it.
Nothing personal BTW, just my personal opinions about driving up there to see the in-laws couple times a year.
We live where we live and make do with it.

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
RI. I believe it.
Nothing personal BTW, just my personal opinions about driving up there to see the in-laws couple times a year.
We live where we live and make do with it.
Massachusetts is a terrible state. Nothing personal about it.

1677119987439.png

Lots of MA on that list...
When I moved out of Worcester to a bordering town my car insurance rate went down by around 50%.... I had no idea.
I believe there was also a study shown that on average in MA a car owner would be in an auto accident every 2 years. I can't find that study to pull up

n8zcc

Reaction score
Not sure about your state, but in mine it would be impersonating a police officer. Besides the fact in my state it is illegal to put ANY AFTER MARKET LIGHTS OF ANY KIND on your vehicle.

Government vehicles don't follow the same set of rules\laws as privately owned\operated vehicles. Surprised you don't know that, never seen a police car with red and blue flashing lights?
The thread's context is the strobing effect of some brake lights. This has nothing to do with emergency lighting, in our state, all vehicles follow all laws except for emergy lighting on authorized vehicles.

Users who are viewing this thread