5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Random Climate pop up

josewagn

Reaction score
Has anyone found the solution to this problem? Brand new 2024 1500 classic, and about once a minute this pop up comes up on the touchscreen showing the airflow setting (like whether it’s blowing on feet/vents/defrost). It pops up without me taking any action sometimes several times a minute then disappears after a few seconds (similar to when you change the temp with the manual button and the temp slider pops up for a second then goes away). Except there is no manual button to change airflow setting and this pop up keeps happening and is super annoying. Does it regardless of if the system is on auto or manual climate control. Tried the factory reset of the Uconnect system but I think it’s a climate system issue or glitch.

Nephilim70

Reaction score
Same Issue here. Super annoying. It draws attention from driving in my opinion. I wonder if there is a way to turn it off?

Users who are viewing this thread