5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ramtrucks.com updated

Southside

Reaction score
I just noticed that Ram has finally updated their website. Bighorn no longer shows a Preimum Light Group, Rebel shows the Level A & B options instead of the old Level 1 & 2, price increase on Night Edition etc. MSRP pricing matches what I show on my current POC's.

Sure there are other changes that I'm missing.

Tranzella

Reaction score
Looks like they removed Blind-Spot and Cross-Path Detection as an option for Rebels, and is no longer standard or available on the Laramie either.

Derek916

Reaction score
Looks like they removed Blind-Spot and Cross-Path Detection as an option for Rebels, and is no longer standard or available on the Laramie either.
Both of the options require Level 1 for Laramie. Only speaking for the Laramie trim, the website is not fully updated to my POC received today.
Website shows 4x4 base price of $50,100 for 4x4 Laramie. My POC shows $51,650. I also still have Level 1 but I suppose I will have to monitor if they have reverted back to only offering Level A when I get my BS

BluegrassMotorsport

Reaction score
I ended up with a Level A. The only option I thought I would miss is the Blind Spot Monitor since I had it on my previous two vehicles. But, I think I like the small blind spot mirror within the side mirror better. I can see more and rely on sensors less.

Users who are viewing this thread