5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"RamDown"...and i mean "Hard"😲❗

HAL9001

Reaction score
Looks like the safety features did their job, the driver looked dazed but otherwise ok.

HAL9001

Reaction score
What happened?
No other vehicle seems to have been involved. I'm thinking he accidentally wandered into the deep culvert on the side of that road at a decent speed and flipped. Just a guess.

1615637053499.png

Last edited:

AdamChandler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It's amazing that people can walk away from these kind of things. The replacement price of this truck is baked into your insurance (GAP helps if you're underwater) but what's important is no one is dead. I've known of too many people who are permanently disabled from hitting a horse, cow, tree or swerving to miss a tractor w/o proper hazards and they're in a wheel chair the rest of their lives. Not saying it can't happen now but while cars are getting boring due to safety requirements, less people are dying and that's a good thing.

ramButz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
you know our trucks has "BlackBox"in them.they use it also to determine how the truck was operating/or what was happening.they used that also for "TigerWood"accident 😲

SilasB

Reaction score
From the comments, the poster of the video says:

"He did not adapt his speed to the road conditions, the car skidded, hit a tree, jumped into the ditch, after the ditch he jumped back on the road and hit a car. No one died. It seems that the car is quite resistant to accidents."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread