5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RamChat?

Lindyrig4

Reaction score
How do I get to or even find "Ramchat" ?
I've finally got to a D1 status on my order made 2/19/21 and would like to follow the trucks progress...or lack of it I should say.
Thanks

foolishpride

Reaction score
Does Ram Chat tell you that the status is D1, or do we figure that out from them telling us it's a firm schedule?

ClinchMountainRam

Reaction score
Does Ram Chat tell you that the status is D1, or do we figure that out from them telling us it's a firm schedule?
They don't give out the codes. You have to connect the dots. When mine was in D1 (per dealer printout), RamChat told me "...all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process very soon." The did tell me Frame and Trim (back to back days, must have missed Paint status). My build is now in Shipping Process.

foolishpride

Reaction score
They don't give out the codes. You have to connect the dots. When mine was in D1 (per dealer printout), RamChat told me "...all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process very soon." The did tell me Frame and Trim (back to back days, must have missed Paint status). My build is now in Shipping Process.
Yeah, I ordered my Laramie on 2/20 and they keep saying a firm schedule, but that's it. I did order the Laramie Level 2 Equipment Group that includes the Blind Spot Monitoring, so the computer chip shortage may be delaying it. Dealer didn't tell me the build WON'T include the BSM, so I don't really know.

Users who are viewing this thread