5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rambox with Silver Cargo Rails

U

User_129076

Looking for guidance. Trying to track down the Mopar part number for the mounting hardware for the RamBox Silver Cargo Rails. When you buy the rails they do not come with the mounting hardware. Dealers in area do not have a clue as to the hardware. So, asking. Does anyone have an idea as to the part numbers for the mounting bolt hardware. Rails Part numbers are 68027048AD and 68027049AD.

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
Just reuse the bolts you take out of the black rails. That's what I did when I swapped my black rails for silver. Dealership parts guy confirmed they are the same bolts.

U

User_129076

Just reuse the bolts you take out of the black rails. That's what I did when I swapped my black rails for silver. Dealership parts guy confirmed they are the same bolts.
My purchased truck did not have either the black nor the silver rails. The prior owner took them when they traded the truck in. Also, the mounting bolts were taken as well. I have purchased the silver rails. The rails do not come with the bolts. I need the part number to get the bolts.

U

User_129076

Sorry, I just assumed you were swapping out the black rails for silver. Looks like this is what you need but you might want to verify with your local parts guy...

Sorry, I just assumed you were swapping out the black rails for silver. Looks like this is what you need but you might want to verify with your local parts guy...

Thank you!

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
My purchased truck did not have either the black nor the silver rails. The prior owner took them when they traded the truck in. Also, the mounting bolts were taken as well.
Damn that guy was a jerk esp if he had black rails before because those are 90% useless, I practically gave mine away (forced the person buying the OEM soft cover to take both rails off my hands).

There's also a few push clips, christmas tree style ones that don't pop up. I think they are just used to hold it in place while you use the screws. I forget if my silver rails came with them or not, I know my black rails had them/

Users who are viewing this thread