5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rambox Utility Question

hifiaudio2

Reaction score
For those of you with Rambox, have their been many/ any occurances where you don't have enough room in the bed to carry / hold something that you would have had you not bought Rambox and had it's respective bed area on the sides filled? If so, what was it?

joshrich

Reaction score
Not yet. No regrets on the RamBox to date

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
For those of you with Rambox, have their been many/ any occurances where you don't have enough room in the bed to carry / hold something that you would have had you not bought Rambox and had it's respective bed area on the sides filled? If so, what was it?
No such situations for me.

StuartV

Ram Guru
Reaction score
With my last truck (non-Rambox) when I carried 3 people’s worth of scuba gear, it was easier to fit everything in the bed. With the Ramboxes, I fit some of the smaller things in the Ramboxes. But, the real saving grace is the new flat rear floor and 3” of extra legroom. I fit less in the bed than I used to, but I can still carry 3 people and all our scuba gear. It’s just distributed differently.

As far as just the back goes, I could definitely fit a little bit more stuff in the back of my old non-Rambox Ram.

Ellisstrong

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Nope, no issues. I always thought beds of trucks with the wheel wells were odd anyway. This bed reminds me of my daddy’s old step side Chevy bed.

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Nope, no issues. I always thought beds of trucks with the wheel wells were odd anyway. This bed reminds me of my daddy’s old step side Chevy bed.
I agree. And I really like the fact that I can lock the divider in anywhere along the length of the bed using the bedside ribs (not depending on rail attachments).

ericd

Reaction score
Third truck with Ramboxes for me. Never ran into an issue.

Users who are viewing this thread