5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rambox-equipped RAMs on dealer lots: do they exist?

jastevenson

Reaction score
Do any dealers order 1500s with Ramboxes?

I would like to see them in person, but as far as I can tell, no dealership has these in stock.

Does everyone with a Rambox get them via special order? It seems like a great option, so you would think these would be available on dealer lots.

mikemcfarland

Reaction score
Do any dealers order 1500s with Ramboxes?

I would like to see them in person, but as far as I can tell, no dealership has these in stock.

Does everyone with a Rambox get them via special order? It seems like a great option, so you would think these would be available on dealer lots.

i believe all rambox orders had to be "confirmed" custom orders. thats not to say someone ordered and backed out. there will be a few kicking around. if you are even remotely interested - they will be a must have.(y)

surfingcrna

Reaction score
I just contacted local dealers and asked them to call me when they got in a rambox. One did show eventually an hour away. Was worth the drive for me

surfingcrna

Reaction score
It was in Melbourne FL. I was using the cars.com search and using Rambox in the advanced search keyword. There were some around the country at the time All were Tradesman, but it didn't matter. Also, some dealers said they would let me look at a ordered one when it came it I I could get there before it was delivered to the customer.

RAMREB

Reaction score
I bought one in Gastonia, NC fresh off the car carrier. It was the only one on the lot and they told me they had people that placed orders for them that had not received them yet. Very happy with the setup so far

16RamHemi

Reaction score
None around me. Anyone know when 6'4 beds with ramboxes will be available to order?

Users who are viewing this thread