5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RamBox dividers

zajaco

Reaction score
Hi all. I recently picked up a 2020 Rebel with the RamBox system and would like to install some dividers to keep my stuff from moving around. To be clear, I am talking about dividers for the RamBoxes themselves, and not the bed divider. I did some searching on the forum and didn't come up with anything. I'm new to the group, so I apologize if this has been discussed and I missed it.

I called the dealer and they said the part number I needed for the DT truck is 82215793ab and that comes with 3 dividers for the super low low price of $95 :rolleyes:. I really like this system 82213988, but it looks like it is for the DS trucks. Does anyone have any recommendations on other kits? Thanks!

Barnyard

Reaction score
take a look there. Not sure if he's still around with everything going on...

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

zajaco

Reaction score
I made some pretty basic RamBox dividers that you can 3d print if you have access to a printer with a large enough print volume. They are crude, but get the job done if you don't want to spend too much cash.

Users who are viewing this thread