5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rambox Dimensions previous Gen to 5th Gen

LeatherDog

Reaction score
So, I ordered my new 2019 Laramie with Ram Box on the 5'7" bed. I'm trying to find the dimensions of the 2019 Ram Box, because I'd like to see if I can use my existing Tonneau Cover off of my 2017 Ram Box on the 2019 Ram Box - to avoid having to buy a new one if possible. Anyone have any info on this? Thanks in advance.

YoAdrian

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Was just working on the same thing! Can you provide some measurements on your 2017 model?

For your tonneau length you would need to measure the inner distance between the upper front bed rail and the upper edge of the tailgate. If you wanted to help me see if the old Bedrug model will fit, do me a favor and measure your floor distance between the front end of the bed and the face of the tailgate.

I would wager you’ll be good on width as the distance between the sides looks identical (53 1/4”)... check out our findings at this thread:

https://5thgenrams.com/community/th...designed-for-2019-with-rambox.2244/post-34407

LeatherDog

Reaction score
Sorry for the delay... The measurement from the back of the bed to the edge of the bed (Bottom) is ~67". This would be the length from front to back.

Users who are viewing this thread