5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rambox Bed Liner...?

Saluki91

Reaction score
I would like to cover my bed with a pre-cut mat or rug, but finding something that fits the Ramboxes is proving to be a challenge. Anyone have success finding one? Thanks!

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

PurpleRT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
DeeZee universal 4’x8’ bed mat..

The width is correct but you’ll have to cut for length which is easy. Works great for me. Tractor supply near me use to stock these in store but may wanna shop online for the best price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1ramrunner

Reaction score
I ordered a regular size Mopar bed mat in rubber. I cut the sides off that go around the wheel well and it fits perfectly. The section that was meant for the inside of the tailgate became a mat in front of my tool box.

Solracer

Reaction score
I ordered a regular size Mopar bed mat in rubber. I cut the sides off that go around the wheel well and it fits perfectly. The section that was meant for the inside of the tailgate became a mat in front of my tool box.
I'm going to go this route, but why on earth can't Ram just make one for the Rambox beds?

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online