5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rambox bed divider/extender cylinder lock

wangstarr03

Reaction score
Hey all, finally got my OEM bed divider/extender in and installed at the dealer including the hardware to use it as the extender (truck came w/bed utility group but dealer has to order the divider).

Just a quick question for those of you w/this part (or in the know): I’ve seen pictures of a cylinder/key lock integrated into the center handle. Is this supposed to come with the divider or is it a separate part? Mine doesn’t have it so seeing if I need to call the dealer for a missing part or not - thanks!

j517

Reaction score
Thèy should include a key that matches your key fob keys that way u usen1 key for ram box divider etc

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hey all, finally got my OEM bed divider/extender in and installed at the dealer including the hardware to use it as the extender (truck came w/bed utility group but dealer has to order the divider).

Just a quick question for those of you w/this part (or in the know): I’ve seen pictures of a cylinder/key lock integrated into the center handle. Is this supposed to come with the divider or is it a separate part? Mine doesn’t have it so seeing if I need to call the dealer for a missing part or not - thanks!

Supposed to come with it and two keys so you can prevent it from being stolen out of your bed. I'd imagine that since it wasn't included they don't add it because that would require work to figure out your key code and match it.

Everyone who ordered the BUG with RamBox got the locking divider.

Users who are viewing this thread