5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rambox and golf bag. Length change with bed length?

juicegoose

Reaction score
Researching around the interwebs and looked like if you got 6'-4" bed the rambox was longer but in the build & price the rambox isn't even an option on the newer model limited with 6'4" bed. you have to jump up to a 2500 for them.
Got me thinking.
1. Will a normal stand bag of golf clubs fit in a rambox?
2. Is there only 1 size. between both 5'7" and 6'4" beds?

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
2500's are still based on 4th gen sheet metal. Ram changed their source for the rambox with the 5th gens, and the designs of the two are different. Not sure what the size differences are because I've never owned a truck with the 6' 7" bed with the rambox option. If the wife didn't have so much crap in ours I'd try fitting a golf bag inside. But I'm too lazy to clean one out. Also, keep in mind that the left and right ramboxes have different inside dimensions. There's a recent thread with the dimensions listed if you want to search a little bit.

juicegoose

Reaction score
I did infact see that thread. Seems length wise they would fit(snuggly)

Bigbadgen

Reaction score
Researching around the interwebs and looked like if you got 6'-4" bed the rambox was longer but in the build & price the rambox isn't even an option on the newer model limited with 6'4" bed. you have to jump up to a 2500 for them.
Got me thinking.
1. Will a normal stand bag of golf clubs fit in a rambox?
2. Is there only 1 size. between both 5'7" and 6'4" beds?
Don’t leave the clubs in the truck. The heat will destroy the wood, hybrid, driver shafts. I keep my in the back seat. ( 3 handicap here)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread