5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RamBar utility

GioK68

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I own a 2019 2500HD Power Wagon (bought pre-owned) which came with the MOPAR Rambar and Led lights. I love the look of it but am at a crossroad as I am more and more coming to realize that this Rambar is totally useless, besides the look of it. I truly wish they had come up with some accessories to fit on it, at least to transform it in something more meaningful. I really like the DiamondBack cover and I want to make the truck an overland one, but would have to Iemove the Rambar. I am wondering if there is anyone on this forum that could share any experience about the removal and if and how they re-utilized the lights fitted on it. thank you

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
Unfortunately you may not get much in the way of responses to that question here. This is the 5th gen Ram 1500 forum. Probably not a lot of Power Wagon owners here LOL. You might try asking this in the HD forum.

Users who are viewing this thread