5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rambar from off road group

mike146

Reaction score
does anyone know if you can order this standalone, is it compatible with tech package,(camera for rearview mirror) and BAK revolver x4s cover. Thank you!!

dts828

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Part# 82215869

You can order from any dealer
a25adfb5f5287e73a59cb87bc9c57519.jpg

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

mike146

Reaction score
That part is listed for the 2500 and 3500. 1500 is not listed. I should have explained myself better.
For the 2022 Ram Rebel, there is the off road group that comes with the rambar and all the rebel graphic decals. I do not want the decals, only the rambar if compatible with tech package, and hopefully a tonneau cover.

Will contact dealer tomorrow and see if the part number is the same for the 1500 as well.

LaxDfns15

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I highly doubt it'll fit with most tonneau covers as it doesn't just sit flush on top of the rails. Looks like it grips the sides.

mike146

Reaction score
I highly doubt it'll fit with most tonneau covers as it doesn't just sit flush on top of the rails. Looks like it grips the sides.
Just emailed backflip and they said exactly that.
I have time to investigate, but have a 99% feeling I will have to choose one or the other.

wesunruh

Reaction score
I just installed a tonneau cover on my Rebel, with a RamBar. It is a PITA to do, and I went with a soft cover. The Mopar one wont work as it goes on the bed rails. You need to find one that has the tonneau rails on the inside of the bed, and remove the horizontal bolt from the RamBar. I will be tweaking mine for a while to make sure I get a good seal on it, but it is functional, and I can roll it to the front of the bed with some maneuvering.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I just installed a tonneau cover on my Rebel, with a RamBar. It is a PITA to do, and I went with a soft cover. The Mopar one wont work as it goes on the bed rails. You need to find one that has the tonneau rails on the inside of the bed, and remove the horizontal bolt from the RamBar. I will be tweaking mine for a while to make sure I get a good seal on it, but it is functional, and I can roll it to the front of the bed with some maneuvering.
There are several brands/varieties that will work with a Rambar. Watertight? No. But functional, yes. I have a RetraxPro XR and it works with the Rambar.

rambar-tonneau.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread