5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RAM Wave

Tinscrew

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
So, I recently joined the elite 5th Gen Ram club and this forum. Let me tell you, it’s like discovering a secret society I never knew existed. Ram Ninjas! I love it and the people here are amazing.

Feeling all proud and part of this exclusive Ram club, I decided to start waving at other Ram drivers. I mean, motorcycles have their cool low wave, so I thought I’d give it a try.

But here’s the kicker: no one waved back. I’ve tried everything—the two fingers and thumb wave, the classic hang loose sign, the wrist flick wave, even the All Black Ram Devil horns wave. Maybe got one fella in All Black Ram - Otherwise, Nada. Zip.

That’s when I realized, we don’t have a wave and we probably don’t want a wave either. Why risk a Jeep Duck moment and do we really want to wave at all Ram owners. That's a full-time job where I am from. They are everywhere - never noticed them before. Ninjas.

If you see someone waving at you like they trying to flag down a UFO - that’s me. The black sheep, but still a part of the family, so wave back please.

Scram1500

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
This has come up before, didn't stick to the wall

dajogejr

Reaction score
Move down south, everybody waves at everybody..
otherwise, you’re stuck with other yankees like me.

Owning both a Jeep and Harley… I can tell you Jeep wave is 50/50 at best. Bikes? Probably 90% or better.

If you want to wave, go to a Tigers game at Comerica park…they’re famous for their “Wave”….

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Move down south, everybody waves at everybody..
otherwise, you’re stuck with other yankees like me.

Owning both a Jeep and Harley… I can tell you Jeep wave is 50/50 at best. Bikes? Probably 90% or better.

If you want to wave, go to a Tigers game at Comerica park…they’re famous for their “Wave”….
I'd rather go to Kinnick Stadium in Iowa City. At least the wave there makes a difference.

Users who are viewing this thread