5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram Truck Month?

morris08

Reaction score
So is the general consensus there will be no incentives for 2022 Laramies and Limiteds this month? :-/

Very hard to say. Website changes constantly. Most consistent for my zip on a rebel 4x4 is 0 percent financing 48 months, or 1000 bonus cash.

Big horn has lots of different deals available. The Laramie had the same as the rebel in my zip.

With all the incentives, it's no wonder big horn is their biggest seller.

My zip Laramies get 2k or 0% for 48. Limiteds 500 or 0% for 48.

I found a dealer giving about $5,000 to $6,000 off MSRP on Laramies but nothing off BH. So u can actually get a Laramie for about $2,000 more than a BH right now in Forest Lake, MN.

I found a dealer giving about $5,000 to $6,000 off MSRP on Laramies but nothing off BH. So u can actually get a Laramie for about $2,000 more than a BH right now in Forest Lake, MN.

$5-6,000 off MSRPs of what? 50s or 60s? Kind of a wide range in laramie pricing. That's strange though, it seems like they almost always discount big horns more than any other trim level.

Either way for OP, if he's looking to get a good deal he might as well just contact Mark Dodge. It's been worth it for many of us all around the country, but seeing that he's in Houston he might as well save himself the trouble and just contact MD. Of course, pending he is wanting to order the truck. If he is, you can easily get 3-5% under invoice for an order.

$5-6,000 off MSRPs of what? 50s or 60s? Kind of a wide range in laramie pricing. That's strange though, it seems like they almost always discount big horns more than any other trim level.

Either way for OP, if he's looking to get a good deal he might as well just contact Mark Dodge. It's been worth it for many of us all around the country, but seeing that he's in Houston he might as well save himself the trouble and just contact MD. Of course, pending he is wanting to order the truck. If he is, you can easily get 3-5% under invoice for an order.
Laramies going for $52k to $54k. BH going for $50k - $51k here in Minnesota. Might as well get the Laramie. Limited still $65-$70k

Dealer here said he didn't see any "TRUCK MONTH" rebates available by my zip.

But on the ramtrucks.com website, using my ZIP, it clearly shows an additional $500 truck month rebate.

Truck month hasn't been the same since before covid/March 2020 when limited and longhorns had $8000 rebates. Hasn't been more than $500 on those two since July 2020 when it was $2000.
$500 on limited and longhorns seem to be the norm, Laramie and bighorns get the best rebates now.

Truck month hasn't been the same since before covid/March 2020 when limited and longhorns had $8000 rebates. Hasn't been more than $500 on those two since July 2020 when it was $2000.
$500 on limited and longhorns seem to be the norm, Laramie and bighorns get the best rebates now.

Its $3500 here on a Big Horn if you finance with CCAP.

Dealer here was saying that they didn't have to honor Supplier Pricing. FCA said there was no restrictions.
Dealer just didn't want to. Dealer still has a market adjustment of $5000 on this one truck that has been on the lot 6 months. they haven't figured out no one's buying it because of this.

Its $3500 here on a Big Horn if you finance with CCAP.

Dealer here was saying that they didn't have to honor Supplier Pricing. FCA said there was no restrictions.
Dealer just didn't want to. Dealer still has a market adjustment of $5000 on this one truck that has been on the lot 6 months. they haven't figured out no one's buying it because of this.

Bighorn are about the only trim that get a decent rebate but even then, a Bighorn was a $5k rebate. Truck month ain't what it used to be

Dealer here said he didn't see any "TRUCK MONTH" rebates available by my zip.

But on the ramtrucks.com website, using my ZIP, it clearly shows an additional $500 truck month rebate.
Sweat it not. Give Ramcares a call after you purchase and they will apply any eligible rebates that were in effect at the time of purchase.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back