5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram treads for your sole!

Mountain Whiskey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Is there a foam cup holder in the tongue of the right boot? If not refuse delivery unless they pull one from another boot for you!

JoeCo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Have they revealed the longhorn editions yet?

rubrduk

Reaction score
I accidentally bought the wrong size,...how easy is it to change the foot-sock ratio

New1500customram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The new oil kick can accessory is now out! The sole paired up with this can, makes for a awesome American past time! Get yours before they are on back order due to the Canadian border shut down! 🚙🛻🚚🚛🚜🚛🚛

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220213-165827_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220213-165827_Samsung Internet.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 7

SkeeterRAM

Reaction score
The new oil kick can accessory is now out! The sole paired up with this can, makes for a awesome American past time! Get yours before they are on back order due to the Canadian border shut down! 🚙🛻🚚🚛🚜🚛🚛
WTF?!?!?! Oh wait........recalculating.....oil catch can = oil kick can ---- eye get it ;)

As the OP .. Thanks for starting, it's a nice relaxing thread of relief. That is until someone comes in and takes it too seriously.

What will you do when your truck arrives?? Soon I hope.

New1500customram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
WTF?!?!?! Oh wait........recalculating.....oil catch can = oil kick can ---- eye get it ;)

As the OP .. Thanks for starting, it's a nice relaxing thread of relief. That is until someone comes in and takes it too seriously.

What will you do when your truck arrives?? Soon I hope.
I am not sure, now im thinking about mods and wondering what i can afford, also looking into every possible incentive researching if i qualify

Fatherof3

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Is a panoramic sun roof available ? I searched but couldn't find any info on it .

Users who are viewing this thread