5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram suspension parts

Glscrambled

Reaction score
Is anyone selling any take off suspension parts from their 5th gen Ram? Got in an accident and pretty much need a whole driver side suspension. UCA, LCA, spindle, axle, and strut assembly as well as hub…

jimothy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry about your accident. Where are you located? I’m in the Atlanta area, and have the UCAs and front struts (along with rear shocks and end links) available. These were taken off my 2021 1500 with ORP. About 7,200 miles on them.

Bpramz

Reaction score
I have upper control arms available but I’m located in Canada.

Glscrambled

Reaction score
Sorry about your accident. Where are you located? I’m in the Atlanta area, and have the UCAs and front struts (along with rear shocks and end links) available. These were taken off my 2021 1500 with ORP. About 7,200 miles on them.
I’m in the Philadelphia area. I’d definitely be interested in the shocks and the upper control arm but not sure what it would cost to ship or if you’d even entertain that…

Users who are viewing this thread