5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram Sport 23 Radio locked problem

hamed36

Reaction score
Guys pls help if someone had same issue i am in UAE and bought Canadian Spec Ram recently with 12 inches uconnect just i ddi reset factory and radio get locked pls advise if anyone has solution
Thanks

Attachments

• 4D7C7F63-71A4-42E5-BC57-81B82B75ACB9.jpeg
    4D7C7F63-71A4-42E5-BC57-81B82B75ACB9.jpeg
    84.2 KB · Views: 8

M3forged

Reaction score
I'd try to disconnect the neg battery cable for a few minutes and then see. No clue if it would help but worth a try. You should have Sirius XM free trail from the dealer, I'd call and ask them to send a reboot signal.

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
I'd try to disconnect the neg battery cable for a few minutes and then see. No clue if it would help but worth a try. You should have Sirius XM free trail from the dealer, I'd call and ask them to send a reboot signal.
And exactly what dealership is he suppose to call in the UAE?

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
No SiriusXM outside of North America

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
And exactly what dealership is he suppose to call in the UAE?
And how is the dealer going to send a reboot signal over siriusXM that isn't even available outside of North America

hamed36

Reaction score
It was not only siriusXM all uconnect and setting was locked only ac option was there anyway after checking many workshop i found someone with software to reboot it and my problem solved thanks

M3forged

Reaction score
I wasn't aware no Sirius XM there. Just trying to help the guy out.

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
I wasn't aware no Sirius XM there. Just trying to help the guy out.
None of this things work in countries they are not sold to. Once this truck goes over seas it's a potato, no dealerships only importers and no connected services of any kind.

Users who are viewing this thread