5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram Sales Codes

TheLegend

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I don’t know if anyone has posted this but it has helped me tremendously looking for parts and making sure it is the correct SKU that I am buying (or looking for) as I’m sure we all know it’s really hard to figure out descriptions and abbreviations when ordering OEM parts or replacement parts hope someone finds this helpful as I did because as you can see from the document there are thousands of different sales codes. It is from 2008 but I’ve looked at several and a lot are still the same. I will say it doesn’t have EVERYTHING on there for some of the newer stuff but if anyone has anything more updated please share!

Attachments

• Ram 1500 Sales Codes.pdf
    980.2 KB · Views: 87

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Nice, thanks for posting.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
I don’t know if anyone has posted this but it has helped me tremendously looking for parts and making sure it is the correct SKU that I am buying (or looking for) as I’m sure we all know it’s really hard to figure out descriptions and abbreviations when ordering OEM parts or replacement parts hope someone finds this helpful as I did because as you can see from the document there are thousands of different sales codes. It is from 2008 but I’ve looked at several and a lot are still the same. I will say it doesn’t have EVERYTHING on there for some of the newer stuff but if anyone has anything more updated please share!

posted here

Users who are viewing this thread