5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram Revolution Concept’s Jump Seats Were Inspired By Stadium Seats

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Ram Revolution Concept’s Jump Seats Were Inspired By Stadium Seats​

More Than Just Adding Passenger Carrying Capability...​

1675452287373.png

It’s been almost a month since Ram unveiled its all-new Ram 1500 Revolution BEV Concept at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas. Since then, the interwebs have been buzzing with both good things and bad things about the newest pickup to wear the R-A-M badge.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
In all seriousness, though...
I don't see head restraints, seat belts, or even room for legs/knees. This is an interesting concept, but is it realistic?

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
In all seriousness, though...
I don't see head restraints, seat belts, or even room for legs/knees. This is an interesting concept, but is it realistic?
I remember the jump seats in my ‘88 nissan pickup that faced inward toward each other. If somebody was sitting in one of those when an accident happened, I could envision them snapping their spine. I was a teenager when I had it, so of course that area was taken up by large subwoofers.

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I remember the jump seats in my ‘88 nissan pickup that faced inward toward each other. If somebody was sitting in one of those when an accident happened, I could envision them snapping their spine. I was a teenager when I had it, so of course that area was taken up by large subwoofers.

I had those sideways facing jumpseats in my 2000 Nissan Frontier. No matter how smooth I accelerated, the jumpseater's head would bounce off of the rear glass. :LOL:

Ram Revolution Concept’s Jump Seats Were Inspired By Stadium Seats​

More Than Just Adding Passenger Carrying Capability...​

View attachment 150622

It’s been almost a month since Ram unveiled its all-new Ram 1500 Revolution BEV Concept at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas. Since then, the interwebs have been buzzing with both good things and bad things about the newest pickup to wear the R-A-M badge.

Those jumpseats look similar the medieval torture devices that Boeing put in the 737.

Guppy JS.jpg

Last edited:

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
The more I see of the Ram EV the more I laugh.

Those rear seats even if they existed are beyond comical.
It looks like you are legit sitting on the floor, you have a back rest but hard plastic(?) for your head?

I am confused on so many levels.

Who is asking for this crap?
Even if we ignore the fact it's an EV, this seems to be shaping up to be quite the blunder of a "truck"

Users who are viewing this thread