5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram REV specs

habu987

Stormageddon, Dark Lord of All
Reaction score
I watched the livestream presentation at the NYIAS today. Specs from Car and Driver, so I don't have to type them all out: With 500-Mile Range, 2025 Ram 1500 REV Wants to Be Your Pickup Truck.

While the specs are nice, I'm rather disappointed that Ram is taking so long to get this to market when there's nothing groundbreaking about any of the revealed specs. Nothing earthshattering about the battery/charging tech or motors, the body is just a lightly modified current gen body, the frame and suspension don't seem to be more than tweaked versions of existing tech, and so on.

U

User_3336

Trucks aren't meant to run on batteries.

Go to TFL and watch some of the disappointing results/benchmarks on the F150 Lightning (with the upgraded battery pack as well).

I am wondering is Andre is regretting purchasing that F150, and is going to trade it in to test one of the new Ram REV's.

Don't know why ANYONE would want to pay over $100K for a truck that only gets 500 miles to a charge on an extended battery.(what is what they are boasting on the extended battery....but wait til it gets put to work in the real world)

People even might consider extended warranties on these now! LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

silver billet

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
What would allow me to purchase this: tradesman trim and pricing, with the XR (extended range generator on board).

Anything else is useless for my needs.

U

User_3336

Tradesman version is all you might be able to afford, and knowing FCA/Stellantis, you won't be able to order the extended range battery on a lower trim! LOL

Tungsten Version or none! LOLOLOL

jl13

Ram Guru
Reaction score
things can change in 2-3 years but currently not for me.
if things change then tradesman for me only because I would assumed it would not have the illuminated ram letters in a lower level trim and cost as well
Hope they can offer the long range option on the tradesman as well

Users who are viewing this thread