5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RAM REV INSIDER+

Ram-a-Kin

Reaction score
Received this email from RAM today:

A RAM REV INSIDER GETS EARLY ACCESS, THAT MEANS YOU!

While some wanted to be first to deliver an electric truck, Ram believes in bringing you the right truck at the right time, by offering you a power of choice best suited to your needs.
For being a Ram REV Insider, you're receiving up to 48-hour early access to become a Ram REV Insider+member before it opens up to the public. Secure your place in line by paying $100, and you’ll get a range of benefits that will help you make the decision that’s best for you.
Your $100 refundable membership fee unlocks exclusive privileges including:
  • Early access to preorder the Ram 1500 REV that is right for you
  • Exclusive invitations to events and experiences, such as first looks and first drives
  • News and information about the future of Ram electrified trucks
This opportunity is limited, so don't hesitate to secure your spot below.
RESERVE YOUR SPOT
The Ram Revolution Insiders+ Offer Program begins at 8‌:‌0‌0‌ A‌M‌ ET on 2/10/23 and ends at 1‌1‌:‌59‌:5‌9‌ P‌M‌ ET on 2/28/23 but is only open while supplies last. Open only to legal residents of the 50 US/DC, who are at least 18 years of age. Offer Items are subject to availability and only available while supplies last. There is a limit of 1 Offer Item per person. Program is subject to full Terms and Conditions available at https://www.ramrev.com/TermsandConditions.pdf. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: FCA US LLC, 1‌0‌0‌0‌ C‌h‌r‌y‌s‌l‌e‌r‌ D‌r‌i‌v‌e‌, A‌u‌b‌u‌r‌n‌ H‌i‌l‌l‌s‌, M‌I‌ 4‌8‌3‌2‌6‌. Sponsor reserves the right to modify or cancel this program at any time. Participant’s place in line is not a guarantee that participant will be able to order or purchase a Ram 1500 REV.

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
Lol what a joke.
Pay $100 and you can place your pre-order 2 weeks before "everyone else"
And the $100 doesn't even go twords your order

Member’s participation in the Program is not a guarantee that Member will be able to order or purchase a Ram 1500 REV but only provides a place in line for a pre-order and does not guarantee a Ram 1500 REV will become available for purchase or that a vehicle will be delivered by any particular dealer. Member’s Join Fee will NOT go toward the purchase of the Ram 1500 REV should participant decide to purchase the vehicle. Join Fees are refundable until the first notice that the Ram 1500 REV becomes available for early access pre-order communicated by Ram

I fail to see why this even exists, except to steal $100 from stupid people.

Jexx

Reaction score
Lol what a joke.

Member’s participation in the Program is not a guarantee that Member will be able to order or purchase a Ram 1500 REV but only provides a place in line for a pre-order and does not guarantee a Ram 1500 REV will become available for purchase or that a vehicle will be delivered by any particular dealer. Member’s Join Fee will NOT go toward the purchase of the Ram 1500 REV should participant decide to purchase the vehicle. Join Fees are refundable until the first notice that the Ram 1500 REV becomes available for early access pre-order communicated by Ram

It exists because that is what the Tesla Cyber Truck is doing currently.

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
It exists because that is what the Tesla Cyber Truck is doing currently.
Incorrect
That's a pre-order payment of $100 for the Tesla

If you read the fine print this $100 DOES NOT go twords the truck and is NOT a deposit.

Ram
"Member’s Join Fee will NOT go toward the purchase of the Ram 1500 REV should participant decide to purchase the vehicle."

Tesla
"When you take delivery of the Vehicle, we will provide a credit to the final pre-order price of your Vehicle equivalent to the amount of the Pre-Order Payment you paid."

Tesla puts your $100 to your truck, Ram just eats your $100 and gives you nothing.

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
It is fully refundable...
No it is not. Read the fine print which I posted on several threads. As soon as they release the pre order date, you cant be refunded even if it's prior to that date. The money also does not go to the truck purchase. The terms and conditions are really short, because they are not giving you anything.

NJT3

Reaction score
Either way I think its done went today and no where to put in only same old same we'll email you

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Lol what a joke.

Come on! If you're going to call someone stupid, you can't use a nonword like twords. :LOL:

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I believe it's closed now. What I should have done is put my $100 down and just pre-order the cheapest one.

To be honest, I'm not really looking to order one, but it's nice to know that I do want it, it's there. I can always say no later. Until they can get the range a little longer (aiming to be 400 usable miles...not that estimated crap due to cold weather or towing) , I'm not there yet with a ev truck. I'm fine just waiting.

2022 Ram Big Horn Back Country
2016 Dodge Charger scat pack
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara

Users who are viewing this thread