5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RAM Rebel vs TRD Tundra

Sharkbait

Reaction score
I think we all disagree with his verdict... but it was a cool comparison video.

RebelMike

Reaction score
The guy makes no sense. The Rebel out performs the Toyota in almost every way, and he picks the Toyota because it's blue. :rolleyes:

I did like the video, just not the outcome.

Rustydodge

Reaction score
Seems like the Toyota was picked just because it surprised him more, and road softer than the Rebel at the full height air setting.

Difficult to argue that the vehicle with higher clearances, better skid plate protection, better tires, and a selectable locker isn't a better off road vehicle just because the ride wasn't as smooth..

Billet1500 4x4

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I think we all disagree with his verdict... but it was a cool comparison video.
You could tell he was going to pick the Tundra the entire Video. What he really chose was the fox shocks, they just happened to be attached to the Tundra. He even qualifies as choosing a truck purely for offroad LOL, Because everyone buys a brand new $50K + truck as their off road beater then tows it home with their $200K Mercedes g wagon.

AnthonyD1978

Reaction score
You could tell he was going to pick the Tundra the entire Video. What he really chose was the fox shocks, they just happened to be attached to the Tundra. He even qualifies as choosing a truck purely for offroad LOL, Because everyone buys a brand new $50K + truck as their off road beater then tows it home with their $200K Mercedes g wagon.

Glad I'm not the only one :ROFLMAO:

Users who are viewing this thread