5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram rebel seat swap?

heffy

Reaction score
Any one know if Ram seats tracks can be taken off 2015-2019 seats and put on the newer 2019-2023 seats easily? I want to put 2023 seats on my 2015 Ram Rebel just wondering how easy that would be. thanks in advance for your help.

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
I can't say for sure but I would be very surprised if you could just swap them over without any modifications. I don't remember reading about anyone doing that and posting it here.

heffy

Reaction score
I can't say for sure but I would be very surprised if you could just swap them over without any modifications. I don't remember reading about anyone doing that and posting it here.
There would need to be modified I know, Just wondering if anyone has removed the tracks from the earlier 2014-2018 and then the tracks from the 19-23 and made them work. The "feet" on them are in different locations...just wondering if the upper portion of the tracks are in the same location.

Users who are viewing this thread