5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram Rebel Leveling Kit

BigBuss54

Reaction score
Been thinking about going a small leveling kit in my Ram Rebel. I know they come stock with a lift in them. But has anyone put a leveling kit in their Rebels? If so. What sizes and brand? Did you replace the control arms as well? Was it worth it? I’m honestly only doing it for the looks but also don’t want to hurt the truck.

LITTLEREBEL

Reaction score
Been thinking about going a small leveling kit in my Ram Rebel. I know they come stock with a lift in them. But has anyone put a leveling kit in their Rebels? If so. What sizes and brand? Did you replace the control arms as well? Was it worth it? I’m honestly only doing it for the looks but also don’t want to hurt the truck.

I went with the ReadyLift 66-1921 and MotoFab Lifts DR-2.5-2.5 for the front. I ordered them right off of Amazon.

JOzzz

Reaction score
So I did the Motofab 2.5 on my first Rebel and the Bilsteins on clip 5 and control arms for my current Rebel. Looks will be similar, but ride is waaaay better on the current setup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cutthroat

Reaction score
I did the Bilstein 5100's on clip 5 and put on the 3"-3.5" Rough County UCA's. I have zero rake now. Noticed no difference in ride quality.

JOzzz

Reaction score
I did the Bilstein 5100's on clip 5 and put on the 3"-3.5" Rough County UCA's. I have zero rake now. Noticed no difference in ride quality.

Exact same setup for me as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread