5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RAM REBEL from Holland

Wheeler

Reaction score
Thanks all! we see these trucks more and more because of tax benefits for business owners
Although Greta Thunberg the climate activist is doing the best she can to prevent us having fun, there are always loopholes :):):)

Holland is generally made for smaller cars, when i want to park this beast I can't go into parking garages since they are max. 2mtr high and have turns and corners which are challenging enough for a VW Golf. But I use this truck for work related traffic only (150km/90miles a day) on the side a have a Porsche Cayman which I can park basically everywhere haha.
Brother it's not her it's what they are teaching in schools now days. It is her parents who never asked her what they taught today in school. Trust me I ask my kids every night and tell them follow these 5 and these 30 are lies just ignore. My kids usually got funny looks on top of that they are BROWN.

Users who are viewing this thread