5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram Rebel 2023 Start/stop

moralescil

Reaction score
Hi, I just bought a new 2023 Rebel, I am wondering if anyone knows the reason of why I ca not see the status or menu related to the Start/Stop system, even if the push bottom with the yellow LED is provided. This motor with etorque. I bought this unit in Qatar, fully imported from US.

Slutzk

Cooling off
Reaction score
If you hit the arrows on your steering wheel, you should find a page where itll say stop/stop enabled or disabled. but if you hit the button and the yellow/orange light is luminated then your etoruqe system is OFF. if that answers your questions

moralescil

Reaction score
If you hit the arrows on your steering wheel, you should find a page where itll say stop/stop enabled or disabled. but if you hit the button and the yellow/orange light is luminated then your etoruqe system is OFF. if that answers your questions
I hit the arrows as you mention and I couldnt find the section showing Start/stop, like the software of the screen is not containing that section.

moralescil

Reaction score
I hit the arrows as you mention and I couldnt find the section showing Start/stop, like the software of the screen is not containing that section.
This is with the premium cluster (all digital screen)

Slutzk

Cooling off
Reaction score
Go to Vehicle Info, click arrows left or right and it will show it.

moralescil

Reaction score
My friend, I as in my truck yesterday, on the VEHICLE INFO sub-menu DO NOT SHOW the Stop/start at all, it shows the tires pressure, gauges, etc and all the rest of sub-menus. I decided to call the dealer, he mention that could be a possible update of the software? not sure if that is possible for this clusters, in other hand i am in qatar with limited access to real technical advise

Slutzk

Cooling off
Reaction score
My friend, I as in my truck yesterday, on the VEHICLE INFO sub-menu DO NOT SHOW the Stop/start at all, it shows the tires pressure, gauges, etc and all the rest of sub-menus. I decided to call the dealer, he mention that could be a possible update of the software? not sure if that is possible for this clusters, in other hand i am in qatar with limited access to real technical advise
sounds like you gotta start making some calls on how to fix it then. It should be displayed on cluster and or shown with the LED light luminating from the stop/start button. If neither of these are happening something is wrong. As for an update i am unsure of that. i didnt want to get thes digital cluster for a few reasons. this was one of them.

moralescil

Reaction score
hello everyone, I got the start/stop feature working properly, even the digital cluster is not howing anything about it on the options, however the truck will turn down and start, showing the green stop/start symbol as expected.

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
sounds like you gotta start making some calls on how to fix it then. It should be displayed on cluster and or shown with the LED light luminating from the stop/start button. If neither of these are happening something is wrong. As for an update i am unsure of that. i didnt want to get thes digital cluster for a few reasons. this was one of them.
Well you still have a digital cluster as all 5th gens do. You just have some physical needles on the sides which are fed digital information to move.
Any of these problems could still happen to your current digital cluster.
Just saying.

moralescil

Reaction score
Well you still have a digital cluster as all 5th gens do. You just have some physical needles on the sides which are fed digital information to move.
Any of these problems could still happen to your current digital cluster.
Just saying.
Agree, I will ask the dealer during the first oil change visit.

Users who are viewing this thread