5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram Rebel 12 Advanced Safety Group - 2020? US as well as Canada?

Gmoosevt

Reaction score
I’m dying to order a Ram 1500 Rebel 12 with the Advanced Safety Group ( a ‘must have’ for me, being over 65 with slower reaction times). I hear Canada has it, but I’ve never seen a Rebel in anyone’s inventory North of the border with the Advance Safety Group, even though the Build-your-own Ram Canada site let’s you do it. Has anyone actually seen a Ram Rebel 12 with the Advance Safety Group? ( adaptive cruise, lane keeping, collision avoidance braking, etc). Does anyone know if Ram might be switching-up any available option groups by trim level in 2020 for the US? I don’t want a Laramie or Limited, just to get the safety features. Safety should be an option for ALL trim levels in my opinion.

Gmoosevt

Reaction score
Bummer. My dream vehicle just evaporated. Do you know why they would close the order books on the Rebel 12? Maybe the supply chain for the 12” screens has been fully spoken for, .... for Laramies and Limiteds. Hopefully they can start retaking orders in the coming months. Or maybe FCA just wants to ‘build to plan’ vs ‘build to order’.

harleyrae

Reaction score
I was told that the leather was a limited run item and no longer available.

Dreng

Reaction score
Will be sad if the leather is limited run as it's currently just out of my price range for another month or so until I get my yearly bonus. I really like the rebel with the all black seats and can't stand the red vinyl.

Users who are viewing this thread