5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram Quietly Adds Night Edition Package To Entry-Level Ram 1500 Tradesman For 2023!

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Ram Quietly Adds Night Edition Package To Entry-Level Ram 1500 Tradesman For 2023!​

Dark-Theme Package Looks Is Now Available On Budget-Friendly Model...​

1671648510295.png

As we enter 2023, the automotive market is in a crazy state. With the factors of supplier shortages, inflation, and dealer posting huge markups on a limited inventory supply, full-size pickup prices are higher than ever. But with automakers focusing on the latest gadgets, there is a number of people who are looking for a good-looking pickup without all of the bells and whistles.

mikeru82

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Ram Quietly Adds Night Edition Package To Entry-Level Ram 1500 Tradesman For 2023!​

Dark-Theme Package Looks Is Now Available On Budget-Friendly Model...​

View attachment 146629

As we enter 2023, the automotive market is in a crazy state. With the factors of supplier shortages, inflation, and dealer posting huge markups on a limited inventory supply, full-size pickup prices are higher than ever. But with automakers focusing on the latest gadgets, there is a number of people who are looking for a good-looking pickup without all of the bells and whistles.

That's great. Only problem is once I equip one how I would want it the price of the truck is more than $3k higher ($58k) than the MSRP on the very well equipped 2020 Laramie I bought new at the end of 2019. And it won't even be as well equipped as that Laramie was. :ROFLMAO: No offense to anyone who owns one, but there's no way I'd pay that much for a Tradesman.

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
That's great. Only problem is once I equip one how I would want it the price of the truck is more than $3k higher ($58k) than the MSRP on the very well equipped 2020 Laramie I bought new at the end of 2019. And it won't even be as well equipped as that Laramie was. :ROFLMAO: No offense to anyone who owns one, but there's no way I'd pay that much for a Tradesman.
Crazy isn’t it. Prices have gotten totally out of control.

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
It seems like a nice offering, but I'm with you guys - Prices are crazy!

"A 2023 Ram 1500 Tradesman Night Edition Quad Cab 4×2 has a starting U.S. MSRP of $43,145 with Pentastar power under the hood".... I didn't pay much more than that for my '20 Bighorn, and it was a lot more truck for that money. Sad times indeed.

RHCan

USAF Retired Vet
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Agreed,
I got my Limited truck Nov 2020 for 46,800 K (Sticker 69,300) with all the bells and whistles including multifunction tailgate minus sunroof / ram boxes l just hit 26500 on odometer.
Exact same configured truck today is 10k more.
INSANE

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/