5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RAM Performance Websites

K.Johnson

Reaction score
Merry Christmas everyone,

New 2019 Ram Rebel owner! switching over from the fast and furious life to bad *** trucks! Trying to learn more about the Ram/HEMI and anything to make these trucks perform like a HEMI should. Im new to the truck world but not new to working on anything automotive. I am curious as to the trusted Ram websites? I have done some basic searches looking for performance parts but few results come back for the 2019. What are your go to websites?

Reduxalicious

Reaction score
I don't believe apart from a Catback, a few CaI brands and the Pulsar tuner there's not many options out for the 19's yet

Mopar is coming out with a Ram Air intake early next year though and i imagine throttlebody and tunes will eventually get released as these trucks age

K.Johnson

Reaction score
I don't believe apart from a Catback, a few CaI brands and the Pulsar tuner there's not many options out for the 19's yet

Mopar is coming out with a Ram Air intake early next year though and i imagine throttlebody and tunes will eventually get released as these trucks age

So when talking MOPAR, what are your thoughts? Superior performance to other name brands? i guess my question is why MOPAR when most of the times the price tag is significantly higher than other brands and dont seem to offer the same performance statistics (I know other companies inflate their situation to get the absolute best results though)

Reduxalicious

Reaction score
So when talking MOPAR, what are your thoughts? Superior performance to other name brands? i guess my question is why MOPAR when most of the times the price tag is significantly higher than other brands and dont seem to offer the same performance statistics (I know other companies inflate their situation to get the absolute best results though)

I have a lifetime warranty with the Truck, and the dealership I'm working with (and others i have worked with in the past) are less likely to call foul on engine modifications if they're that companies brand (with my mustang i had a intake manifold failure, they mentioned i had a throttle body and cai but because it was a Ford Performance pack installed by them it was all good under warranty)

Also apart from the VarRam? Brand the Mopar one is the only other true Ram Air system and not just a CaI,

AFE is a good brand as well just nothing is really showing up for our 19 rams yet when looking for performance mods apart from Exhaust and CaI's,

As for sites I usually use

https://www.cjponyparts.com/off-road
Or
https://www.americantrucks.com/

Punderwo

Reaction score
Mopar is rebranded performance parts. I used to be heavily involved in Gen III hemi performance and worked with Mopar on a couple projects. There are currently ported cylinder heads, camshafts, stroker kits, and superchargers available for the ram. After participating in nearly 30 different Dyno sessions with the hemi, I can tell you that most cai's are very similar in performance and few outperform the rest by anything significant. If Diablosport is tuning for superchargers, they can tune for heads, cam, stroker like combinations as well.

Users who are viewing this thread