5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram Owner by chance

RamSATX

Reaction score
Some crazy circumstances led me to a Ram. I was involved in an accident where I was rear ended by a Jeep in my 2019 Tundra, my son and I made it out scratch free. The truck? Not so much. Fast forward 3 weeks, the tundra was declared a total loss. (Damn I loved that truck, despite the terrible interior) As I began to search for my new vehicle, I started with Ram and that's where I ended. First test drive and what a difference! Ram interiors are plush! Went home after the test drive, I was still waiting for the final loss to be declared at the time but I knew if the Tundra was totaled, Ram is where I was going.

Started out by reaching out to a few dealers, getting price quotes and pitting them against each other. Ya know, the not so fun part of car buying. I usually don't do that, but I wanted to make sure I got the absolute BEST deal considering the climate the automotive industry is currently enduring. Finally settled on a small town CDRJ and purchased a new Bright White 2021 Ram 1500 Laramie 4x4 ETorque w/ the Southwest Package.

Day I brought it home - Late April

Screen Shot 2021-05-21 at 6.23.38 PM.png

Most Recent 05/15

IMG_0905.JPG Screen Shot 2021-05-21 at 6.35.45 PM.png

IMG_0906.JPG

Current Build Specs:
- 35x12.50R20 Nitto Ridge Grapplers
- 20x10 Fuel Rebel -18 Offset
- ReadyLift 3.5 SST - Lifts 4 in the front and 2 in the back w/UCAs
- 5% Ceramic All Around - Windshield @ 50%
- Blacked out Rear Badges
- Door emblem delete

Future Plans:
- AVS In Channel Wind Deflectors
- Upgrade factory shocks to Bilstein or Fox
- Spray In Liner
- Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover
- Carven Competition Exhaust 5" Black Ceramic Tips
- S&B Cold Air Intake
- Paint Grill Gloss Black
- Find some way to add yellow fogs! Might go through ebay and get some non led bezels and purchase Diode Dynamics SS3 Pro Ambers - Anyone try this??

Last edited:

nhartt88

Reaction score
any review on the ride with the ready lift 3.5? i’m ordering the same truck and that’s the lift i’m leaning towards

RamSATX

Reaction score
any review on the ride with the ready lift 3.5? i’m ordering the same truck and that’s the lift i’m leaning towards

So far I’ve put about 2k miles on the truck with lift. I can honestly say it pretty damn close to stock. The only thing that makes it somewhat rough is the 35” tires. That was to be expected though.

I definitely recommend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RamSATX

Reaction score
I haven't posted in a while, but here's an update.
Got rid of the 3.5 SST lift and upgraded to a 6 inch RC lift and a few other things listed below.

- ADD Stealth Fighter Front Bumper
- 6" RC Lift
- Baja Designs Light Bar
- Retrax Tonneau Cover
- Diode Dynamics SS3 Ditch lights (installed next friday)
- Trigger 4 Wireless Aux Switches (installed next friday)

Attachments

• tempImage0TpDlZ.png
    tempImage0TpDlZ.png
    829.2 KB · Views: 14
  • tempImageaxD2cv.png
    tempImageaxD2cv.png
    870 KB · Views: 12

Users who are viewing this thread