5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram newbie here!!

IrishRED

Reaction score
Hi All,

I am excited to be here as I just picked up my first ever Ram, this past Friday. Very happy so far as I was coming from a 2010 Nissan Frontier ..... which broke down 3 times in the last 4 weeks costing $1800+ in repairs!! It was definitely time!! I have owned almost all major brands of truck except Ram and Toyota so I opted to go for the all new Ram! I drive a Ford F-250 for work but I have mainly been a Chevy guy ... the Nissan came about as it was cheap .... and I got what I paid for. Anyway, looking for good information and, hopefully, in time I will have some of my own to share. I tried the vehicle info in the sig thing but it kept telling me I had too many lines. So, to start:

Upstate New York, USA
2020 Ram 1500 Bighorn / Quad Cab / 6'4" Box / 4x4 / Billet Silver Metallic / 5.7L V8 Hemi MDS VVT / 8-Speed Auto 8HP75 Tranny / 3.21 Rear Axle Ratio / 18x8 Wheels w/ 275/65R18 tires
Mods: Line-X Bedliner and Line-X Undercoating
URGM3273.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread