5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram meme thread

RJNavarrete

Reaction score
Didn't see one. Wanted to share this with y'all.

He doesn't even look mad. :ROFLMAO:
20200809_165831.jpg

ChadT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Didn't see one. Wanted to share this with y'all.

He doesn't even look mad. :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 65009

[Trump] "And believeme folks I asked him what kind of lift he had - and he tells me and I said,
Frankly, that's an incredible truck, very good mods, in fact, the best mods.
My people tell me that those tires are great, the wheels are tasteful - the rebel, so tough, such a tough truck - Ram did a great jahb, and believe me I know jaahbs. It's true.

In America we have the best trucks frankly, it's true - tremendous trucks, yuge fullsize trucks with big V8s powered by gas drilled here.
The fake news tries to say that it's a toyota hilux or something but, it's not true, and everyone knows it.
Ram makes the best truck! and I'm not the only one who says this, other people say this. "

RJNavarrete

Reaction score
[Trump] "And believeme folks I asked him what kind of lift he had - and he tells me and I said,
Frankly, that's an incredible truck, very good mods, in fact, the best mods.
My people tell me that those tires are great, the wheels are tasteful - the rebel, so tough, such a tough truck - Ram did a great jahb, and believe me I know jaahbs.

In America we have the best trucks frankly, it's true - tremendous trucks, yuge fullsize trucks with big V8s powered by gas drilled here.
The fake news tries to say that it's a toyota hilux or something but, it's not true, and everyone knows it.
Ram makes the best truck! and I'm not the only one who says this, other people say this. "
Perfection. :LOL:

ChadT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
This might a well be a meme. Wow!

Attachments

• HellcatVsEcoboost.jpg
    HellcatVsEcoboost.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 33

ChadT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
"No one could ever want more than a 3.5L V6 in a ~$70,000+ lifestyle truck", time of death, 12:00pm EDT, 8/17/2020.

Attachments

• EcoboostRaptorTRX.jpg
    EcoboostRaptorTRX.jpg
    228.8 KB · Views: 36

Users who are viewing this thread