5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram marketers seek owners who switched from Ford or Chevy

lawrenceu

Reaction score
Hey all, Lawrence Ulrich here, I'm a car journalist, but working on a project with Ram
designers, engineers and marketers in Detroit: They're looking to speak with Ram owners who switched from Ford or Chevy trucks -- yeah, I'm sure you get the picture :) -- for a potential story or two on
their own Ram Web sites, and likely through other media channels as well. If you
wouldn't mind nominating yourself or a Ram-owning friend who fits the bill, please
reach out to me at [email protected]. Thanks so much, and enjoy your Rams; as a side note, I just had my first off-roading experience in the new TRX a few weeks ago, and it was pretty awesome.

Florida Ranger

Reaction score
I drove Ford trucks from 1984 until December 2020. I also ran a construction company and had 25 Ford service trucks. I do not think I will ever go back to Fords. December 2020 I purchased a 2020 Laramie 1500 crew cab 4x4 ,5.7 HEMI. My e-mail is ( [email protected]). Please contact me for my reason for switching.

PM-Performance

Reaction score
I recently switched from F150 to Ram
I have done a few videos on why and how I feel about the change.
Feel free to check my channel linked below and message me if you would like more info

MagicA4

Reaction score
If RAM doesn't get their act together you can write about me going the other direction.

Users who are viewing this thread