5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram logo

Hahny

Reaction score
Decided I wasn’t happy with how the matte black ram head looked on the back so I found this option on eBay. It’s a color matched vinyl and gave it the look I wanted! The color match is way closer than it appears 0F4B242B-7463-416F-8054-9276FED0693E.jpeg D6AC6192-0A2A-4898-A5D5-7FEB08E7CD23.jpeg

wildh24

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Lol. You and I have way too similar taste. Saw the same thing and was thinking of doing it.

Looks pretty sick.

Hahny

Reaction score
Lol. You and I have way too similar taste. Saw the same thing and was thinking of doing it.

Looks pretty sick.
Haha that’s awesome, takes patience but came out good!

wacked4

Reaction score
Decided I wasn’t happy with how the matte black ram head looked on the back so I found this option on eBay. It’s a color matched vinyl and gave it the look I wanted! The color match is way closer than it appears
wow! that looks awesome

wildh24

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Haha that’s awesome, takes patience but came out good!

Yeah looking at those ridges I bet it was a challenge. You have a link to those? Now I can't find them.

Hahny

Reaction score
They say out of stock right now, but I’m sure it will be back soon

Hahny

Reaction score
Looks great. Tedious I'm sure! Also all that work and you still have your dealer sticker on??
Haha I sell cars, so I figure if everyone else gets them I better keep mine!

knightro84

Reaction score
Off topic but I used to go deer hunting in Devils Lake every November with my dad and some of his college buddies (UND) from that area that have pretty big farms. Haven't been in like a decade but damn was it fun. Sometimes we'd go back in January for ice fishing, and I didn't think it was physically possible for it to be as cold as it was.

Back on topic - I like the look of the badge! Jeremy at Retroshop actually offers paint match badges and I'm thinking about doing the front RAM badge in the grille, the "1500 HEMI 5.7" on my sport hood, and the tailgate like yours (black badge with white paint in the ridges and "RAM" at the top). Really sets it off from other trucks!

Hahny

Reaction score
Off topic but I used to go deer hunting in Devils Lake every November with my dad and some of his college buddies (UND) from that area that have pretty big farms. Haven't been in like a decade but **** was it fun. Sometimes we'd go back in January for ice fishing, and I didn't think it was physically possible for it to be as cold as it was.

Back on topic - I like the look of the badge! Jeremy at Retroshop actually offers paint match badges and I'm thinking about doing the front RAM badge in the grille, the "1500 HEMI 5.7" on my sport hood, and the tailgate like yours (black badge with white paint in the ridges and "RAM" at the top). Really sets it off from other trucks!
Yea it really makes you wonder why we live here doesn’t it! I had saw his post one day and they looked awesome, I might go his way on the hood decal myself! I lucked out and ordered black grill letters and they accidentally ended up in the paint booth one day when they were painting a billet silver vehicle haha

Users who are viewing this thread