5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RAM lighting rant...

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
We went to our big Auto Show a few years back and my kids thought the coolest thing on any of the vehicles was the manual windows on a stripped down Jeep. They kept cranking them up and down... I didn't stop them.
That's freaking awesome! :ROFLMAO:

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
You have drive-in's where you live? We haven't had any of those where I live since the mid 80's.
Do you remember the drive-in screen in Coeur d'Alene that blew down during a thunderstorm in the late 70's while the Exorcist was playing? 🤣

ferraiolo1

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
You have drive-in's where you live? We haven't had any of those where I live since the mid 80's.

I bet you do if you do a google search

I have two within 20min of my house that are still in operation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Limited2021

Reaction score
Anyone else here hunt? I hate that you can not turn all the lighting off. It sucks rolling up to your hunting spot and shut off the truck and you get blinded by the dash lights and then the lights out side turn stay on too. They need a one button all lighting off feature. 😁😁

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
Do you remember the drive-in screen in Coeur d'Alene that blew down during a thunderstorm in the late 70's while the Exorcist was playing? 🤣
Haha...I don't remember that happening. But then again I didn't pay much attention to the news back then.

I bet you do if you do a google search

I have two within 20min of my house that are still in operation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just checked. The closest drive-in to me is 110 miles away in Milton Freewater, OR. :(

Last edited:

Belvedere

Ram Guru
Reaction score
We had one about 45 minutes away, but is now slated to become more unaffordable, luxury condos.

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
We're staying at one for the week. Where we're parked, I can't even unlock the truck without blinding everyone watching one of the screens.

Users who are viewing this thread