5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RAM Lettering

Gkmathiesen

"MAX"
Reaction score
Has anyone thought about replacing the RAM letters on the tailgate for the blacked out RAM head? If so, how did you do it? I don’t know about y’all but I really dislike the RAM letters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Luxy72462

Reaction score
Good luck. The emblems have locating tabs which will leave big holes if you want just the RAM head. I wanted to just rebadge my tailgate and found out quickly. So the RAM stays..

Gkmathiesen

"MAX"
Reaction score
Good luck. The emblems have locating tabs which will leave big holes if you want just the RAM head. I wanted to just rebadge my tailgate and found out quickly. So the RAM stays..

Oh well screw that then.. Thanks man

bgmshrm

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Has anyone thought about replacing the RAM letters on the tailgate for the blacked out RAM head? If so, how did you do it? I don’t know about y’all but I really dislike the RAM letters.

I'm the exact opposite want the ram letters but chrome

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
If you don’t like the colors you can put some decals on them. Looks good I think. I went with the matte black, stars/stripes (flag), for the front and rear Ram lettering. Shout out to @ChadT for hooking me up with the link. I will include it below. I’ll post pics in the “what did you do today” thread when I get some daylight.

RAMRaven19

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to remove the sport hood 1500 HEMI 5.7 bezel? Swapping the chrome out for matte black.

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Check out thread below. Lots of stuff about all the lettering and bezels. Post #152 I believe talks about the 1500 badge. Appears it’s on with strong adhesive.

Bookemdano

Reaction score

I was thinking about removing the RAM letters from my tailgate and just leaving it blank. I saw a video showing that the emblems have tabs, but do the big letters?

RebelWraith

Polymath
Reaction score
Any of the emblems across the bottom of the tailgate are on with just adhesive tape. The large RAM letters on the tailgate as mentioned have multiple alignment holes per letter.

Users who are viewing this thread