5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RAM is killing” it via CNBC

speedracernc

Reaction score
Good watch. I switched to ram after I totaled my 2015 f150 platinum. The RAM is much nicer in many aspects.

NHRoadking

Reaction score
Too bad they aren't "killing it" with quality and reliability. They need to step it up for sure.

Cravenfan

Reaction score
Great timing on this post. I traded my GMC as a long time GM guy. My salesman at Ram has taken in trade, 18 GMC Sierra Denali’s this year and when I got my truck, there were 3 Chevy Silverado’s being traded for Ram trucks. The next night I stopped by to get some paperwork and a guy was trading in a 2015 Denali just like mine! So far, I’ve been very happy with the switch.

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My 2014 Ram was flawless for 5 years. My 2019 has a few minor things being a first year model, but still very happy with the overall package.

ldoh

Reaction score
Funny how they quoted a dealership in little whitefish mt. That might be the only new car dealer in whitefish mt.

No doubt Ram is making Ford and GM get out of their slow stodgy comfort zones.

Last edited:

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
They need to kill it in the QC department. Unfortunately, that’s not the case.
Hopefully they will step it up. Even then, it’s still the best truck out there. Nothing else close.

Users who are viewing this thread